Women all around the world are getting concerned about their health and fitness, especially in The United States and particularly in Englewood and Denver. Still there are many health issues that women should be aware of and take preventative methods to evade them. Ovarian, abnormal Pap smear, fibroids, perimenopuase or menopause and endometrial cancers, etc. are few women-centered issues. However, assisting women to understand about the risk and symptoms of certain women-specific diseases can help them stay healthy as well as to have healthy futures in Denver.
Fibroids – Uterine fibroids in Denver are common. Fibroid are found in uterus, but the cause of uterine fibroids is still not discovered. However, its growth is linked with the hormone known as estrogen. Moreover, it has been reported that as long a woman with fibroids is menstruating, the fibroid will keep growing. Although fibroids are too small that the doctors need a microscope to examine them but they can grow very large and fill the entire uterus.
Usually fibroids are classified by theirs location in the uterus:
* Myometrial that usually located in the muscle wall of the uterus
* Submucosal, usually found under the surface of the uterine lining
* Subserosal – this category of fibroids is located under the outside of the uterus
* Pendunculated – it can occur on both sides of the uterus that is inside or outside
Following are some common symptoms of uterine fibroids in Denver:
* Pelvic pain or ache during periods
* Pain during intercourse
* Feeling of fullness or weight in lower abdomen
* Bleeding between periods
Abnormal Pap Smears – Abnormal Pap Smears indicates that you have some infection or abnormal cells known as dysplasia. However, this infection does not mean that you have cancer and abnormal pap smears in Colorado can be easily treated. Abnormal pap smears may be a sign of
* An inflammation
* HPV (Human Papilloma Virus)
Although abnormal pap smears do not cause any symptoms but is some sexually transmitted infection has resulted in abnormal pap smears, then following are the symptoms you may have:
* Abnormal discharge from vagina such as change in the odor, color, texture or even in the amount
* Itching, pain, irritation in your genital parts at the time of having sex or when you urinate
* Rashes, lumps, sores or warts around your genital area
Aforementioned are just few major women-centered diseases. However, alike every other disease, these can also be cured with treatments names as Laparoscopy and Colposcopy. Precisely, colposcopy in Denver is a method to scrutinize the cervix and tissue surrounding it. Moreover, if your doctor has suggested you this, then you can rely on any on the best hospital that provide colposcopy in Englewood.